- How long before my system finds ‘the new normal’?
- Will my cancer come back?
- How to prep for surgery if you have certain conditions: What if a person is hypoglycemic? Diabetic? Epileptic? What if they suffer with a mental disorder: Schizophrenia, Bi-Polar etc.
- How do you manage with their day to day after the surgery? And what if you come out of surgery with unanticipated complications? How can someone best prepare pre-surgery?
- I’ve heard that after surgery I will have to inject myself with blood thinners. Is this something you had to do? Is there anything that can be done to prevent this?
- What if I think my diagnosis is a mistake? How do I get ready for surgery if I honestly don’t believe I actually HAVE cancer? I feel perfectly fine and normal.
This website is for people who have planned abdominal surgery for conditions like colorectal cancer, stomach cancer, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Diverticular Disease, Polyps or other digestive / gastro-intestinal diseases.